★ShizueBluePower!: Shizue Asahi - Chap 1: "Memories"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

December 7, 2010

Shizue Asahi - Chap 1: "Memories"

I was in a garden surrounded by flowers. There was only good thoughts in my mind. I was a kid again. I smelt the perfume of flowers and only saw a rainbow of colors around me.

"Shizue!" a voice called to me.

I turned to see who it was; it was Uchiha Reicheru. Rei was smiling and running towards me. Her smile filled me with happiness and gave me great peace...

_______________________________

Suddenly I heard an alarm. I opened my eyes and found myself in my room lying on my soft bed next to the window. It was just a dream, a beautiful dream. It brought back beautiful moments from my childhood. I was a bit sad to realize I was no longer that little girl. Things were different now.

"Oh no! It's today!" I recalled. Today was my first day of classes at the Ninja Academy and I was late.

I combed my hair and got dressed quickly, running to the front door. When I opened it, Shiomi Daizuke was there, waiting for me.

"Finally...," he said.

"Sorry, I fell asleep. Hehe~!"

"Let's go," he replied with a smile.

As we walked through the village of Konoha, I looked at Daizuke and remembered when we were kids. He was one of the few people who dared to speak to me, so he became my best friend.

I sat crying under a tree from the harshness of my father's words. He was the leader of our clan, A.S.A.H.I., and as I was his daughter, I would be his successor. I had heard that my dad always wanted a son and my birth had been a disappointment. I always looked for the approval of my father, but nothing I did was good enough.

A loud noise awakened me from my thoughts. It sounded as though a tree had fallen. I hid behind some bushes to see what it was - it was a child with blond hair and brown eyes. He stood in front of a fallen tree; its trunk was split in the middle, seeming to be the work of an ax or a saw. I did not understand what had happened until I saw the boy's hands - they were injured, especially his knuckles.

"How could he bring down that tree?! He must have great strength," I whispered to myself.

"Hah! I finally got it," said the blonde boy, "I have to show it to Akio-!"

At that moment I realized Akio was in the village and his address was made to me. I jumped from my place and stepped back, causing the rustling of a leaves under my foot. The blonde boy turned.

"Who's there?" he demanded - and approached me. I wanted to run but I tripped and scrapped my right leg. He stood in front of me and smiled. "What is your name?" he asked. I was in silence for a few seconds before replying.

"I am... Shizue. Shizue Asahi."